Friday, January 6, 2012

The Cupcakable Manifesto.

Okay, fine, this isn't a manifesto, exactly. 

You caught me. But I love the word manifesto, and we all need to know what we're getting into with this blog. 

In short, I want to do a lot of things before I die. For example, I would be ecstatic to jump out of an airplane, read a billion books, climb every mountain, learn how to change a tire, skateboard fearlessly, maybe dye my hair, go on a supremely ridiculous cross-country road trip.  

I want to improve my quality of life with experiences, not things.

I've got gadgets and gizmos a'plenty. I've got who's-its and what's-its galore...but who cares? No big deal. I want more

The simple truth is this: I can have more. We all can have more. There's plenty of more to go around. It just takes a little hutzpah and direction to get the right kinda more groovin'

The right kind of more for you might be more animal encounters, more wingsuit basejumping, more.....i dunno, more kissing on the lips. No judgement. 

The right kind of more for me is more adventure, more warmth, more security

My hope is that as I seek these things on a daily basis, I will be more happy, and not to mention a better cupcake to be gobbled up by the universe. 



Happy Cupcaking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment