Thursday, December 15, 2011

Semi-touristy Portland days. Second.

Finally, a day I actually took pictures.

Garrett, Kelly and I decided to check out a touristy destination--the Chinese Gardens.

Enjoy:



"Garrett! Stop hiding." 


 "Garrett, take a picture with Kelly." 

So sad and lonely sans-Kelly. 

 "Garrett! Get out of my picture of the flowers!"
(Do we all feel bad for Garrett, yet?)

Worth it. 
 Chrysanthemums. 

Me: Do you think I could catch one of those fish?
Garrett: Why would you want to do that?
Me: WHY WOULDN'T I WANT TO DO THAT?!?!
Kelly: I think you could. 

What an angel. 

Garrett thinks deep thoughts. 

Chinese things!

More Chinese things!

"Guys, take a picture of me for my mom!"

So that was fun. 

Following this little adventure, we hit up the Portland Library. It was a giant old building with a gorgeous, gorgeous staircase. I felt 10x smarter after walking around around the library. I could see why the homeless population took refuge here. I would consider living here, too. 

 Delightful. 



The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment